Fall Sports State Championship Schedules

PCH ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT–

Gottlieb Gerstenecker will run in the Class 4 Cross Country Championship on Saturday in Jefferson City.  Also on Saturday, the football team will compete for a district championship, while boys soccer will play a quarterfinal game with a chance to reach the State Final Four for the first time since 1986. To help students attend the football and soccer games on Saturday, we are organizing a pep bus.  Details for the different competitions and the pep bus are as follows…
Boys Swimming & Diving State Championship
Thursday, November 2 & Friday, November 3 @ St. Peter’s Rec-Plex. Click here for details.
Cross Country State Championship
Saturday, November 4 @ Oak Hills Golf Center, Jefferson City, MO. Click here for details.
Football District Championship Game
Saturday, November 4, 1 pm @ Riverview Gardens HS – $7 admission*
Soccer Quarterfinal Game
Saturday, November 4, 6 pm @ PCH – $7 admission*
*Note: Ticket prices are set by MSHSAA, not the schools. 
PEP BUS for Football & Soccer on Saturday
To assist with student attendance to football game and back to the soccer game, we are organizing a pep bus for STUDENTS ONLY. The attached permission slip must be filled out and returned to the Activities & Athletics Officer by the end of school tomorrow. Additional details are as follows…
  • Arrive at PCH by 11:45 to ride the pep bus to Riverview Gardens High School for the football game.  Cost to the ride the bus is $5 and
  • Kick off is at 1pm.
  • Admission to the game is $7. Each student is responsible for purchasing their ticket into the game.
  • After the game, students will ride the bus back to PCH with an expected return time before 5pm.
  • Pizza will be provided for any student who rode the pep bus to and from the football game and is staying for the soccer game.
  • Soccer game will kick off at 6 pm in the stadium at PCH.
  • Admission to the soccer game is $7. Again, each student is responsible for purchasing their ticket into the game.
  • The soccer game should end by 8pm.
To summarize, $19 is enough to ride the pep bus and purchase a ticket into both games.  Bring a few more dollars if you want to go to the concession stand at either game. Currently, the weather forecast looks good for Saturday; we hope you will be able to join us.